Alliance Mining Commodities Limited (AMC) is an emerging bauxite company focused on developing its flagship project in the north-west of the Republic of Guinea cheap jerseys in West Africa, the world’s largest and richest bauxite province.
AMC has secured the mining rights to the Koumbia bauxite deposit which represents 1.5 per cent of the world’s bauxite resource.
Production forecasts based on the known resource base indicate the ability for AMC to reach 10 million tonnes per annum through staged development providing a 40 year mine life.
AMC expects first production from the Koumbia bauxite deposit in 2016.
- A privately owned company developing a bauxite mine in the Republic of Guinea (West Africa), the world’s largest bauxite provider.
- Mining concession granted November 2010 (25 years) covering 728km² of Boké belt, a region known for the premium quality bauxite deposits.
- World class deposit estimated to contain 2.2 billion tonnes, around 2% of the world’s bauxite.
- Completed Bankable Feasibility Studies.
- Strong board and management with extensive experience in Guinea.